Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time to go home

Me...spoiled?

 It was time to say farwell to grandma and grandpa who had been visiting for a week. For some reason, when grandma is here, Joshua likes to stay up very late, so Iv had to break him of that habit...thanks mom! I guess he just gets so excited he doesn't want to go to sleep.

Love my grandma
Love my grandpa
 Recently, Joshua has discovered that the ottoman is exactly the right size for him to hang on to while he stands. I think this new discovery is going to expedite the walking process. For now though, he just holds on tight and wiggles a bit.
My hands are my favorite toys
Dancing
So fun!


Walk to grandpa!
 For now, that's all the pictures. I cannot wait to post halloween pictures, he is going to be a very cute little ???? Here is a hint: we have to buzz off and get dinner ready! Much love from Team Altman.

1 comment: