Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve!

Here are a few pictures from when we waited almost 2 hours for Santa! He wasn't sure at first, but he was actually interested in his beard so he started to show off with his little grin. What a ham.

After Santa, I took Joshua down to the NICU, where he spent this time last year. It was a feeling I can't really describe, but I was comforted knowing I wouldn't have to leave without him! We got to see some of Joshua's favorite nurses and his neonatologist which was extra special for me! Dr. Foster is a person I owe so much to, and although it feels my gratitude and sincerity can never fully repay her, seeing her smile when she saw Joshua brought me close =)  So Dr. Foster thank you if you are reading this, you are Joshua's angel. I hope to keep the tradition of visiting them every year, so he is reminded of these amazing ladies that helped him come home. It is going to be a very Merry Christmas this year and Team Altman wishes peace and joy to everyone. It really is a Wonderful Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment