Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Visiting Daddy on Father's Day

Woah I am up high!
 Joshua and I took a trip down to the fire station to visit daddy for father's day. We don't get to do this often enough, and Father's day was a great reason to make the trip. Joshua loves to follow Josh around the station and see what everything is all about. He loves to get up in the truck and play with all the stuff.
This is a big seatbelt

Daddy my hero

Trying on Daddy's bunker gear

Lights work!


Hi Mommy

Let's check out some more stuff on this truck

How does this bell work?
Woah this helmet is way too heavy for my head
 Many have asked, after my last post, when Joshua is going to have his eye surgery. The doctor's recommend before he starts kindergarten, but we want to have it done long before that. We are looking at the fall  or winter of this year, whatever works best for our family. We will certainly let everyone know when we decide to have it done. Much love from Team Altman!
I think you have a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment