Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bumbo

Since I'v started back to work, my life has been even more busy than before...if that is possible. My students were extremely happy to see me, and I was happy to see them but a little sad to leave Joshua. The first couple days were very hard to leave, but I know it will be summer soon and then it will be just me and Joshua to play all day long every day! Here is a quick update:

1. Joshua is doing fantastic, he has slept all through the night, two nights in a row, and mommy is soooo happy!

2. We thought he might have a milk allergy because he was very fussy during feeds, but it turns out the problem was his vitamins, so we have stopped those and he is much happier!

3. Today I got home from school, and right when he saw me he smiled from cheek to cheek...that was the best feeling! He is becoming so much more alert and able to recognize faces.

4. The bumbo seat is the best invention. Joshua can't hold his head up yet, but while he is in the bumbo he can, so he loves to sit in it and look around and just chat up a storm! He is going to be just like his daddy!

Joshua in his muscle tee
Milk does a body good!
Who me?
a little smirk for the camera
Iv posted some videos of Joshua! Enjoy! When I start to get back in the routine of work, I promise to be more faithful to the blog. Thank you for following our journey and continuing to lift Joshua in your prayers. Much love from Team Altman!

2 comments:

  1. omg! this chair is the best!!! I'm going to get it for my sister in law, she's dues any day now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, love the pics in the bumbo seat and the video............ but can I have that chair! ;) LOL
    Can't wait til he really starts talking and moving around for all the fun videos you will post!
    SO happy he is doing so well... makes my day too to come and see updated news/pics of baby Joshua!
    Much love,
    Sharon (Sunny SD)

    ReplyDelete