Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For those devoted viewers that still keep up with my lackadaisical blogger posts...thank you! We left for California last Friday and are enjoying our stay here until the mid week. We are especially happy we were able to be here for Grandpa's 50th birthday celebration! We enjoyed some great Italian food in downtown Los Angeles with close family.


Aunt Jordie

Aunt Shauna




















Our time has been spent visiting with friends and family, relaxing, and enjoying the beautiful weather. Seeing great-grandparents is always special for me, just because I remember my great-grandparents so well as a child and I want Joshua to cherish that same relationship. We enjoyed lunch with some of my best girlfriends and Joshua of course stole the show! He is such a little ham with the ladies.

I think we are almost too big for the sink
me and grandpa

Happy Birthday Grandpa!
 This past weekend was also the Brideworld Bridal Show in Los Angeles. Most of you know my parents business, but for those that do not, they put on very large birdal expos. This was Joshua's first experience with it....and for those that have never been to anything like this, its quite an experience!
My first bridal show and my very own Brideworld T-shirt!

Me and the boss

Scooting around

Silly food face

Me and Uncle Chris

nap time

No comments:

Post a Comment