Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

What an eventful year. Time for 2012...wow that is going to take a little getting used to. This year instead of the usual resolutions that never seem to leave a lasting impression, I have decided on a different take. My resolution is not one that will better myself, but hopefully better the lives of others. I have thought about this and talked about it with close friends and family, and I really feel called to pursue it. This year, I hope to establish a non-profit organization which focuses on helping NICU families in our area. I know "help" is a broad term, and eventually I will come up with our mission statement, but help includes paying hospital bills, providing meals, or providing supplemental income for long-term NICU parents so one and/or both can take extra time off work to be with their baby. For now, I want to focus on starting at the hospital where Joshua was born, but who knows what progression the future holds! The NICU was such a big part of our lives, and it still is, and we want Joshua to know and remember how special he is and this is a great way to preserve this memory.

Take the ball out

Put the ball in
Joshua is outgrowing his changing table!
 

The cow says "Moo"

No comments:

Post a Comment